Wednesday, November 5, 2008

UK scientist shunned by BBC after denying "climate change"

Well, how many of examples of this have we seen? Silencing the opposition--the scientific opposition. Demand debate! And the BBC may be marching in-step with the global warming fanatics and alarmist scientists, but the British people are NOT!

Please see Dr. Carl Sagan's Baloney Detection Kit to help deprogram yourself, you goof-wad global warming believer.

Daily Express | Express Yourself :: BBC shunned me for denying climate change:

FOR YEARS David Bellamy was one of the best known faces on TV.

A respected botanist and the author of 35 books, he had presented around 400 programmes over the years and was appreciated by audiences for his boundless enthusiasm.

Yet for more than 10 years he has been out of the limelight, shunned by bosses at the BBC where he made his name, as well as fellow scientists and environmentalists.

His crime? Bellamy says he doesn’t believe in man-made global warming.

Here he reveals why – and the price he has paid for not toeing the orthodox line on climate change.

***

I am a scientist and I have to follow the directions of science but when I see that the truth is being covered up I have to voice my opinions.

According to official data, in every year since 1998 world temperatures have been getting colder, and in 2002 Arctic ice actually increased. Why, then, do we not hear about that?

The sad fact is that since I said I didn’t believe human beings caused global warming I’ve not been allowed to make a TV programme.

No comments: