Saturday, September 4, 2010

Liberals Tell Gore 'Victim' to 'Suck It Up' To 'Save Planet'

Yes, by all means, Ma’am, please don’t tell the police. That will definitely lead to the world’s destruction by global warming.

See what absolute morons these alarmist people are?

Just for the record, police later found that there was not enough evidence to proceed.

"He pleaded, grabbed me, engulfed me in embrace, tongue kissed me, massaged me, groped by breasts and painfully squeezed my nipples through my clothing, pressed his pelvis against mine, rubbed my buttocks with his hands and fingers and rubbed himself against my crotch, saying, 'You know you want to do it.'"

Finally she got away. Later, she talked to friends, liberals like herself, who advised against telling police. One asked her "to just suck it up; otherwise, the world's going to be destroyed from global warming."

[From Sex complaint against Gore is detailed, credible | Washington Examiner]